Succeeding in business today requires managing the digital ecosystem. The digital ecosystem extends beyond a company's website. The BizWorks360 Digital Audit helps you better understand how your digital investments are working and benchmark your performance against your competitors.
Core to our Digital Audit process is an evaluation of the three key building blocks of a company's digital presence:
- The Website
- Content Assets, including text, video, audio and images
- Social Media Engagement on the relevant digital platforms for your customers and/or audience.
Each of these building blocks are interdependent. The stronger the performance in each arena, the greater are the opportunities for building web traffic, consumer engagement and monetization opportunities.
Each Digital Audit provides a thorough analysis as well as actionable recommendation which are summarized in a Digital Report Card that includes:
- Performance Analysis of Website, Content and Social Media
- Web and Social Media Traffic Analysis
- Website Traffic
- Competition Benchmarking
- Monetization Assessment, including Landing Page Optimization, Conversion Ratios and/or On-Line Advertising Optimization
- Summary Recommendations.
We provide Digital Audits to a wide range of clients, including media companies, financial services companies, consumer packaged goods companies and private equity firms for their portfolio companies. We also can provide Digital Audits as part of the due diligence process for private equity investments.