We live in a cross-platform world. We wake up and check our emails
on our smartphones or computers. We tune into the world via television or radio. On the way to work in the car or on the train, we are using satellite radio, smartphones and other devices. In our offices, we are searching and re-tuning into our favorite websites, audio streams, podcasts, RSS streams and other information sources. Later at home, we are consuming content again on multiple screens - television, computer, i-pad, smart phone, lap top and other devices.
The BizWorks360 team has deep professional experience managing
content across multiple platforms, including traditional, digital, mobile and non-traditional. We leverage our strategic capabilities, experience and relationships to help you craft Cross-Platform Strategies that enable you to maximize your content assets in a transmedia world.
Our Cross-Platform Strategies focus on:
- Media Consumption of Your Target Audience: We identify who your audience is and their media consumption habits.
- Distribution Channel Mapping: We map out all the potential distribution channels and the associated economics.
- Cross-Platform Distribution Schedules: We focus on the windowing of content across platforms and build distribution schedules that optimize and unlock value.
- Cross-Platform Modeling: We build financial models, including low and high case scenarios for cross-platform distribution.
Our Distribution Channel Mapping takes into, but is not restricted to all of the following platforms:
- Television (National and Local)
- Radio (National and Local)
- Direct Response TV
- Print (Newspapers and Magazines)
- Online Video
- Social Media
- Live Events
- Street and Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Custom Partnerships
- Brand Integration