The term Inbound Marketing was coined by Hubspot, the Cambridge-based internet marketing software company. Inbound marketing is marketing focused on getting found by customers. The principal tools for inbound marketing are:
- Content. Building robust content on your website, including blogs, video, whitepapers, webinars, RSS feeds, audio streams, ebooks, and articles.
- SEO. Websites need to focus on being found by search engines, requiring on-site optimization of every page of the website as well as garnering inbound links from high quality websites.
- Social Media. Social media extends your content beyond your website and enables you to engage with your audience. Social media platforms, include You Tube, Facebook, Flickr, MySpace, Twitter and others.
BizWorks360 will work with you in building Inbound Marketing Solutions that can amplify your business. In addition, as Hubspot Certified professionals, we can provide you with a 30-day free trial to use Hubspot's internet marketing software. This trial, you will be able to:
- Evaluate all the existing pages of your website for search engine optimization and content quality
- Develop new content, including blogs, for your website and evaluate its effectiveness
- Evaluate your site's keywords versus your competition and strengthen your current keyword strategy
- Assess your social media channel engagement and build paths for strengthening
- Analyze your existing lead generation capabilities and improve them.
As Hubspot Certified professionals, we are trained to help you maximize this trial period and better prepare your company for success with inbound marketing. To that end, we provide consulting packages tailored to your specific needs to work with you through the ins and outs of using the software during the trial period.
To get started NOW with your Inbound Marketing Solutions, contact us.